Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive Real-Time Alerts?
- Yes, you set up alerts from Online Banking.
Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
- Absolutely. We recommend that all customers set-up Real-Time Alerts to monitor account activity. When you activate Real-Time Alerts you'll know exactly what's happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real time.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
- No. This is a free service. However note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
How do I sign up for Real-Time Alerts?
- Simple. After February 12, 2018 just log onto Online Banking and select Alerts. You choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
- Yes. When setting up alerts, in the Contact Options tab there is a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
- When setting up alerts the Contact Options tab, just click "send activation code". Type the code you receive into the activation box.
Can I choose not to receive alerts in middle of the night?
- Yes. Each alert you choose has a "do not disturb" option. Any alerts generated during that time period will be held until that period ends.
Can I review past alerts?
- Yes. Log on to Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen. It displays a list of your alerts with the details. You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here.
How do I delete or modify alerts?
- From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all your alerts. Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?