If your Identity is stolen, we'll fix it
Customers of Premier Community Bank are provided Identity Theft Restoration services through LibertyID free of charge. Premier Community Bank is providing this service as a complimentary proactive service should you be a victim of identity theft for any reason. Unfortunately, due to the digital world we live in we are all subject to identity theft.
If you or one of your family members experience identity theft, simply contact LibertyId directly at 844-44-LIBERTY (844-445-4237). Should you have any questions – please call our Customer Care Team 715-754-2535 or contact LibertyID at customercare@LibertyID.com.
Who is LibertyID?
Millions of Americans have their identity stolen every year, and they don’t know how to repair the damage. When you’re a LibertyID member and your identity is stolen, they will fix it. That’s what they do and they're experts at it. LibertyID is the AAA of identity theft restoration. Their professionally-trained certified restoration specialists can save you hundreds of hours of work by placing fraud alerts, making all the necessary phone calls, filing the disputes and contacting government agencies, creditors, insurance companies and more. Call LibertyID directly at 844-44-LIBERTY (844-445-4237) if you have been a victim of identity theft.
What LibertyID Will Do When You Have An Identity Theft Event
• Place fraud alerts at the three major credit bureaus for you.
• Provide you with copies of credit reports from all three credit bureaus and review the reports with you to identify fraudulent activity.
• Initiate single bureau credit monitoring, which will be in place throughout the recovery process and for a full 12 months after your case is resolved.
• Assist you in completing the Identity Theft Affidavit from the Federal Trade Commission to establish your rights as a victim.
• Contact the Social Security Administration, U.S. Postal Service, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Motor Vehicles, and other agencies as needed, to reverse any wrongful information, transactions, or misuse of official documentation as applicable to your case.
• Submit disputes on your behalf to credit card companies, banks, lending institutions, utility companies, cell phone carriers and more.
• Research and document any fraudulent transactions, false accounts, or contracts signed with creditors, banks, utility companies, leasing agents, medical facilities, etc., and follow up to make sure all erroneous information is removed from your credit file.
• Create and maintain a law enforcement grade case file to assist local and federal law enforcement in the prosecution of the perpetrators.
• Research public record databases to find and correct erroneous non-credit related information
• In the event that you lose any of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII), a Restoration Specialist will be available to assist you in addressing and replacing the lost documentation, such as credit cards, licenses, passport, and/or government-issued documents.
• Provide you with a complete copy of your credit report and score from one of the major credit reporting agencies, once per year. You can pull additional copies for an extra fee.
• Monitor your credit for a full 12 months after your case is closed.
Premier Community Bank has created an Identity Theft Repair Kit to help you prevent and resolve fraudulent activity on your account(s). The kit provides step-by-step instructions for keeping track of the companies and organizations you should contact if you believe you are a victim of identity theft.
The kit includes:
Id Theft Repair Checklist – Complete this easy-to-follow checklist as soon as you suspect identity theft.
Identity theft occurs when someone acquires your personal information and uses it without your knowledge to commit fraud or theft. It is a serious crime and cases are growing. An all-too-common example is when an identity thief uses your personal information to open a credit card account in your name.
No matter how cautious you are, there is no way to completely prevent identity theft from occurring. But there are ways you can help minimize your risk. This page contains valuable information on how you can protect yourself by managing your personal information wisely, the warning signs of identity theft, and what to do if you do become a victim.
Order a copy of your credit report from each of the three major credit-reporting agencies every year. Make sure it is accurate and includes only those activities you have authorized. The law allows credit bureaus to charge you up to $9.00 for a copy of your credit report.
By checking your report on a regular basis you can catch mistakes and fraud before they wreak havoc on your personal finances. Don't underestimate the importance of this step.
To learn more about Identity Theft, visit our Online Education Center today!
To order your report, call: 1-800-685-1111
To order your credit report or report fraud, call: 1-888-EXPERIAN (397-3742)
To order your report, call: 800-916-8800