Business doesn't stop. Unfortunately, neither does the need to stay on top of one of the most important contributors to the health of your business – your cash flow.
Fortunately, with digital banking, you have powerful tools to help you manage and monitor your business finances, anytime – at your fingertips
- Account alerts. Need to know your balance or if a particular check or purchase has cleared your account? With online and mobile banking, you can set customized alerts to notify you when your balance reaches a level you specify or when a particular transaction occurs.
- Mobile deposit. Time can be a business owner's most valued commodity. So, there's no need to waste it running to the bank or ATM to make deposits. With mobile check deposit, you can deposit checks from anywhere – in a snap – using the camera on your mobile device.
- Automatic savings. Need to build up cash reserves for your business? You can set up automatic transfers to your savings or brokerage accounts on the frequency of your choice.
- Pay bills. Automate the time-consuming tasks of paying bills. With online bill payment, you can save time and paper by paying bills electronically. You can even arrange to have recurring bills, such as your rent or mortgage paid automatically.
- Make touchless payments. With Digital Wallets, such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay, you can use your mobile device to make purchases using your mobile device – without ever having to present your card at the point-of-sale.
- Get eStatements. Save time filing and looking for bank statements and paper by enrolling in paperless statements.
- Integrate your banking and financial software. Do you use accounting software to manage your business? You can import your banking activity to make it easier for you to view, reconcile, and manage your finances – in one place.
The power to manage your business finances truly is in your hands. Connect with our digital banking solutions today.