Premier Community Bank lobbies re-opened on Monday, June 15th, 2020. We appreciate your continued patience. The safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority as we move forward.
Below learn more about Premier Community Bank's COVID-19 support and resources.
Lobby Re-Opening FAQs
Account Access & Services
Lobby Re-Opening FAQs:
Do I need to wear a mask?
- There is no requirement to wear a mask while doing your banking, but we support your right to do so. Just know we may ask you to remove your mask to confirm your identity for some transactions.
Are your hours different?
- Lobby hours remain identical to the pre-COVID-19 shutdown.
Do I need an appointment?
- No appointments are needed.
Do you limit the number of people in a lobby?
- There is a limit to the number of customers allowed in each branch. Because each branch is different, we're posting maximum number of customers at each individual branch. See your branch for details.
Will you take my temperature?
- No temperatures are taken, but please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms.
Do you check staff for temperatures daily?
- Staff are checked regularly for symptoms.
Do I need to disinfect cash?
- You do not need to disinfect your cash, but washing or disinfecting your hands regularly remains a critical part of keeping yourself healthy.
Do I need to bring my own pen?
- You are welcome to bring your own pen. We disinfect our pens regularly and these pens will be available.
Will wait times be long?
- It's possible your wait times could be longer, especially at peak times.
Account Access & Service During COVID-19
Our lobbies remain closed at this time as we prepare for re-opening our lobbies on Monday, June 15th, 2020. We appreciate your continued patience. The safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority as we move forward.
Rest assured in knowing that all of your banking needs can still be completed via online banking at www.premiercommunity.com or through our extensive family of apps, available for all devices. We strive to offer convenient solutions and access to your money without human intervention.
The following services will continue to be available and will provide access to your accounts:
Drive-Up: Drive-Ups remain open at all 10 locations with the same hours of operation.
Customer Care Team: Our friendly Customer Care team is ready and able to answer questions and help complete transactions that fit all your banking needs during business hours. Please call us at our toll-free number 1-833-BANK PCB.
Digital Banking: Access your accounts through Digital Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Check Deposit. You can monitor your account, transfer funds, pay bills and deposit checks. For more information on how to enroll, click here.
ATM Access: ATMs are available 24/7 at the following branch locations: Marion, Iola, Tigerton, Pulaski, Shawano, Manawa, Waupaca, Fremont, and Winneconne .
Loan Applications: Consumer and Mortgage Loan applications will continue to be available on our website for your convenience. Our staff will work with you remotely to assist with your needs. We also have in-person meetings available by appointment only so please call if needed.
To Start your Consumer Loan Application, Click Here.
To Start your Mortgage Loan Application, Click Here.
Commercial/Ag Loan requests, please contact your commercial lender or nearest branch.
Assistance Offered During COVID-19 Crisis: Please contact us for possible ways that we can help, such as:
- Deferred payments on existing Mortgage Loans, Consumer Loans, and Commercial/Ag Loans
- Emergency loans
- Increased credit card limits
If you have an existing Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) with credit available, you may start using those funds without having to contact us.
Premier Community Bank recognizes your value and loyalty to us. We're committed to doing everything in our power to make sure your financial future is healthy and safe. If you experience a financial hardship due to these current health concerns, please call us to discuss your situation and to learn how we might be able to help. Please watch your emails and our website for further updates.