Support and Response to COVID-19
We are excited to re-open our lobbies to our customers beginning June 15th and to welcome you back to in-person banking at Premier Community Bank!
When you enter our lobbies, you will find some things are different as we have taken steps to provide for the safety of you and our employees. All of these steps were taken based on guidelines shared from the CDC and local health officials.
When we open our doors, here is what you can expect:
- You will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance from other customers.
- Floor markers will indicate open teller lines and appropriate spacing.
- Each lobby has a maximum number of guests we can accommodate at any time and each office will have signage indicating maximum occupancy. You may be asked to wait outside if the lobby is full.
- Protective plexiglass barriers will be used at:
- All teller lines
- Reception area
- In-person meetings
- Hand sanitation and personal protective equipment.
- Hand sanitation will be available for use upon entering and before exiting the building.
- Masks will be available.
- Teller areas and office areas will be wiped down after each customer interaction.
- The drive-up services will continue to be available for ALL your banking functions, even as we welcome you back to our lobbies.
We are asking that you please use the online banking, mobile banking and drive-up to complete your banking if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your patience as we work to continue to provide you the access you need to your accounts and our staff. And if you choose to visit one of our office lobbies, welcome back!
Premier Community Bank